Would you like to learn the same secret training methods that service dog handlers use to train their dogs to be extraordinarily obedient and calm even in the presence of distractions? Then this is your opportunity!
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
The tips shared in this free workshop are rooted in scientific research on animal behavior and work for ALL dog breeds.
It has helped to successfully train more than 2.7 million dogs – from small breeds like Pomeranians and Chihuahuas to large breeds like English Mastiffs and Great Danes.
Also, puppies as young as 6 weeks old, and previously untrained adult dogs as old as 13 years, have been successfully trained using these techniques.
Common Dog Training Mistakes ... Can You Relate? ...
- Waiting Too Long to Start Training
- Believing It's Too Late To Start Training
- Not Training Enough
- Taking a "One-Size-Fits-All" Approach
- Harsh Discipline
- Getting the Timing Wrong
- Reinforcing the Wrong Behavior
- Calling Your Dog to You for Something Unpleasant
- Failing to Proof Behaviors
When we continue to do the same thing, we will continue to get the same result. If you and your dog are stuck, then check out this free workshop. Below is a sample of what you will learn.
Just a sample of what you will learn in this free workshop:
- The secret methods that service dog trainers use to housebreak dogs
- How service dogs are trained to never bark out of excitement
- Why service dogs behave so well when walking on the leash without pulling
- How service dogs are trained to ALWAYS come when called
- How the pros train their dogs to stop jumping on people
- The secret methods that service dog trainers use to train their dogs to tune out distractions
- How service dog trainers train their dogs mainly using body language
- How service dogs do more than follow commands – they read their human partners in demonstrable and extraordinary ways
- Why the training techniques that work on service dogs also work on dog breeds that are typically not thought of as service dogs
It's never to late to make a change. Today is a good day to start!